Monday, January 12, 2009

Power Protein Smoothie

In my last post, I mentioned buying and using a blender to make a smoothie. I went with a protein power smoothie. The recipe is thus...

~2 cups milk
~2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
~1/2 teaspoon dry chocolate pudding mix
~1/4 cup peanut butter
~1 banana
~1 cup ice

Put everything in blender. Blend.

Taste: Real good. Lots of peanut butter, obviously, and the hint of chocolate was good too. By the end of the smoothie, I was ready for something different, but it was fairly enjoyable.

Affect: I felt real good the morning after the workout. Smoothie related? I don't know, but I felt good. I'll try this one again and get a better gauge of that.

All in all, a good smoothie. I'll make it again for sure. I might halve the recipe because it was a bit large, but still a good drink.

No comments: