Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to the treadmill

So, it turns out I did not get a blender for Christmas. I was just in some sort of mental-Margaritaville. So, I went out and changed that prior to this evenings workout. Did I make a smoothie? Yes, yes I did. Review will go up tomorrow. I know how it tastes, but does it help me feel better after the workout? We shall see.

Anyway, I was back n the treadmill today, I ran 4 miles at a good clip. It had been awhile since I had been to the gym, so it took more out of me then I expected. Cooled down on the bike, then came home and made said smoothie.

There was one wrinkle to this run: I ran with music. Good idea, it made it go by way quicker than I thought it might. One of the songs from the workout? How about Indestructible by Disturbed?



You think that's a bad-ass ay to start a workout? You are correct.

I'll probably take tomorrow off but will get back at it Tuesday...just in time for a Wednesday Weigh-in, a feature that has been missing for awhile.

No comments: