Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday: October 28, 2015

It has been, I don't know, years since I last posted a Weigh-in Wednesday. But, since I am trying to get back on the wagon, so to speak, here we go. This week I weigh...252.6 pounds.

If you scroll through the archives far enough, you can find that this is nearly fifty pounds more than I did at the height of my training.

I have come to two observations about my goals. The main one being to drop down to around 200 pounds.

1) I gained this weight over the course of eight or so years, it will not go away over night.

2) If I can lose one pound per week, and really I think losing 1-2 is the healthy way to lose weight, it will take a year to lose this.

This will be a metamorphosis, just hopefully not as Kafkaesque. It will take work, it will take time, and it will take support.

Now, let's get started.

No comments: