Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dear running



Dear running,

Hey there. I had fun tonight. Maybe its because the radio station I work at plays the above song seemingly twice and hour, but I thought of it when I was running for the first time in three weeks. It made me smile, because wow. That was fun.

I've slimmed down a bit, down to 204. So, I've kept good care of myself since we last saw each other. But still, I felt real good out there. I felt light, especially at the end when I kicked it home.

I thought that maybe going right back to 3 miles would be pushing it a bit to much at first, but it just felt right. So, yeah.

I hope we can do this again soon. I'll bring Gatorade.

Now, excuse me, I smell kind of bad. I'm going to clean myself a bit, but thanks again for an awesome time.

See you out there,

Alan

No comments: