Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The new challenge

So, on Saturday, I promised a new challenge the next day. That would infer Sunday. Its now Tuesday.So, I reckon I should put this up.

The next challenge is not exercise related. Its fitness related though.

I'm going with fast food for a month.

Technically, I'm a week into this challenge, as I posed it to myself for when I got back from my trip to Texas. I stopped at a Hardee's on the way home and had my last fast food in a month last Monday. However, if I can make it to August 22 without eating fast food, then I'll be pleased as well.

There is one exception to this rule: Subway. Those subs are healthy, plus sometimes when I have to go cover a meeting, I need some quick foodage. there's quite a difference between a ham sandwich at subway and, say, a Double Whopper at the Burger King.


I might also allow myself the occasional Blizzard, but not often. Hey, that girl scout cookie one is good...ok, I'll lay off those too.

Will keep you posted,

Alan

(if anyone gets the die-t Garfield reference, then you may be my new best friend)

No comments: